Head & Neck Pathology Case Review
Thank you to Mitra Mehrad, MD and team for collecting educational cases to be posted on this website and released on twitter @NASHNPath
Thank you to all who have contributed cases!
If you would like to contribute a case, please contact us.
- Head & Neck Case Review 2021-07Head & Neck Case Review July, 2021 History A 50-year-old man presents with a 6-month history of a left tongue lesion which was biopsied. Characteristic H&E stained sections and one […]
- Head & Neck Case Review 2021-06Head & Neck Case Review June, 2021 History A 44-year-old woman presented with a 2-month history of right mandibular pain and mild swelling. Recent developments included paresthesia along the lip […]
- Head & Neck Case Review 2021-04Head & Neck Case Review April, 2021 History A 68-year-old African American male presented with a nontender mass under his tongue for 2 weeks. He had dysarthria because of compromised […]
- Head & Neck Case Review 2021-02Head & Neck Case Review February, 2021 History A 65 year-old male with no significant past medical history presents with fatigue, difficulty swallowing, and voice changes for several months duration. […]
- Head & Neck Case Review 2021-01Head & Neck Case Review January, 2021 History An 80-year-old female with a history of squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue that was treated by hemiglossectomy presented a year later […]